- What our education concerned ?
Islaam is a religion of peace in the fullest sense of the word. The Qur’an calls its way ‘the paths of peace’ (5:16). It states that God abhors any disturbance of peace (2:205).
In fact the root word of Islam is ‘silm’ which itself means peace. So the spirit of Islam is the spirit of peace. The first verse of the Qur’an breathes the spirit of peace. It reads : In the name of God, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate.
This verse is repeated in the Qur’an no less than 113 times. It shows the great importance Islaam attaches to such values as Mercy and Compassion. One of God’s names, according to the Qur’an, is As-Salam, which means peace. Moreover the Qur’an states that the Prophet Muhammad PBUH was sent to the world as a mercy to mankind. (21:107)
A perusal of the Qur’an shows that most verses of the Qura’an and also the Hadith are based on peace and kindness, either directly or indirectly. The ideal society, according to the Qur’an is Dar as-Salam, that is, the house of peace (10:25).
Islam attaches great importance to peace. In fact, Islaam cannot afford not to be in a state of peace because all that Islam aims at—spiritual progress, intellectual development, character building, social reform, educational activities, and above all Missionary work — can be achieved only in an atmosphere of peace and harmony.
Thus Islam is a religion of peace in the complete sense of the word. Every teaching of Islaam is based on the principles of peace and avoidance. Any deviation from the model is a deviation from Islam and is due to misconceptions.
- Law and authorities must be obeyed
In Glorious Quran used the words "those in charge among you" in order to claim that the figures have an authority over people and that they should be obeyed without question.
The following are some examples of deserved authority that is in harmony with the Quranic teachings:
1. For a young boy / girl they should obey their parents who have authority over them during their younger dependent years.
2. For a wife, she must obey her husband's righteous instructions as God decreed in the Quran (4:34).
3. For an employee, he / she must obey their boss who has authority over them within the framework of the profession.
4. For citizens, they must obey the established authorities (e.g. the courts, the police, etc). They must obey the law of the land.
- What we totally disclaim and not responsible to ?
- As, our teachings and tutorings are totally based on above mentioned Islaamic spirit, and if our any ex or existing student or staff member indulges in any activity against to law of any city / country or participated in any illegal activity, then we'll be totally not responsible for such type of any actvity and denies our any relation with his / her that personal activity because its against to the spirit of Islaam and our education.